- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
The Federal Government’s 2018 Budget touts Canada’s strong economic growth over the past two years, including real GDP growth of 3.2 per cent since the second quarter of 2016, an unemployment rate of 5.9 per cent, and significant improvements in average weekly earnings, consumer confidence, and ...Read MoreRead More
At 4pm EST today the liberal government delivered its 2018 federal budget. The budget is largely a “stay-the-course” budget with no increases in overall spending. No major changes to those already communicated in December, 2017 have been tabled. Clarity has been provided regarding the ...Read MoreRead More
Each year, the Canada Revenue Agency reviews a number of returns to ensure that taxpayers are entitled to the claims that they have made, and that amounts claimed have been correctly calculated. These reviews are an important part of our compliance activities to maintain the integrity of, and ...Read MoreRead More