- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
When did you join Sloan Group and what was your background before joining the team? I joined Sloan Group nearly three years ago. I have been working for different CA firms for the past 20 years. I worked for a few large firms before joining Sloan, and I consider this my final career ...Read MoreRead More
When you think of manufacturing, you most likely envision assembly lines pumping out identical products one after another. But today’s technology allows for much more complex, custom design manufacturing solutions. At the forefront of that technology is AGM Automation, one of Canada’s leading ...Read MoreRead More
If you are an incorporated small business or professional your taxes may soon be increasing significantly. As reported on our May tax blog, tax rules for incorporated small business are changing, and we now know the specifics. Will the new tax rules affect my business? You will be impacted by ...Read MoreRead More