- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Clients often ask us how long do they have to keep old files and documents. Generally, CRA is able to reassess during a 4 year period after they issue a Notice of Assessment. CRA’s guidelines however recommend that documents be kept for 7 years. In spite of this, a recent Tax Court of Canada ...Read MoreRead More
For many years Canadian companies lagged behind other members in the G7 in their proportional spending on research and development. The Canadian governments have committed to increasing the amount of research and development performed in Canada as a means of stimulating Canada’s economic ...Read MoreRead More
When did you join Sloan Group? I joined the team six years ago when Sloan Group acquired the firm I had worked for since 2007. I was impressed with how entrepreneurial the firm is and how it promotes thinking outside the box. I also enjoy the fact that it gives me a lot of freedom... Read MoreRead More