- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
It has been reported and now confirmed there is a new CRA project – Class 10 vehicles. What is a “Class 10 Vehicle”? Included in Class 10 vehicles are: Pick-up truck or van used to transport goods or equipment seats 1-3 people and used 50% or more for business. Pick-up truck with extended cab, ...Read MoreRead More
The “Trump Transition Tax” has caused a great deal of anxiety among affected owners of Canadian businesses, imposing millions of dollars in double-tax liabilities on thousands of people. The IRS only recently (April 2) released the guidelines for reporting. Revising earlier guidance, the IRS ...Read MoreRead More
The US Tax Reform enacted in December, 2017 made sweeping changes. In addition to reducing the US corporate rate to a flat 21% in most cases, the law proposed to transition the US to a system of taxing foreign corporate holdings based on the residency of the foreign corporation. To get there, ...Read MoreRead More