- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
We are excited to announce that Sloan Group now offers you the ability to pay your Sloan invoice online using a secure online payment page. You can now make your payment in full from the comfort of home. Which Payment Methods are Accepted? Credit Card – Pay with Visa or MasterCard. ...Read MoreRead More
Generally when people hear the word ‘accountant’ they immediately think of year ends, taxes, CRA and shoeboxes filled with receipts and bills. But now, accountants fulfil a more valuable role for small businesses with the help of cloud-based accounting technology. So what is a cloud-based ...Read MoreRead More
Client Spotlight: Common Accounts – “We work wherever our laptops are” New Territories for Design and Architecture
Anyone who has ever been in a business partnership knows that it’s not always a walk in the park. Differences in management style, personalities, and long-term vision can be damaging to a working relationship. Spend a little time with Common Accounts co-directors Miles Gertler and Igor ...Read MoreRead More