- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Sloan Partner and “fotomacher” Jerry Paskowitz celebrates another successful photo exhibit at the Art Square Gallery in Toronto In addition to his career as a CPA, Founding Partner Jerry Paskowitz is also an accomplished travel, nature and fine art photographer. He has exhibited his work in a ...Read MoreRead More
Marc Anthony once said, “if you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life”. When you speak to Fahimeh Sarvestani about her career with World Financial Group (WFG), you can feel her love and passion for her job as a Mutual Fund Representative and Insurance Agent. But Fahimeh ...Read MoreRead More
Most of us are aware that we can claim work-related automobile expenses on our taxes. This all sounds amazing, until you sit down and do the driving math differentiating personal and business trips. Do you go on Google Maps and calculate the route? Sure, but what if you took a detour? Do you ...Read MoreRead More