You’ve worked hard to build your own accounting firm. Now you’re considering your next steps so you can plan your future with confidence. Experienced accountants like you often sell their business as an exit strategy, especially when they transition to retirement.
At Sloan Partners, we want to honour the legacy you have built. You’re in good hands, as we understand your personal and business needs during this important career transition. Our proven experience has led to our reputation as a fair, considerate buyer.
Whether you plan to sell your business now or later, Sloan Partners will work with you to develop a flexible plan that will offer you and your clients a seamless transition and high quality service.
Planning to retire soon?
Congratulations on approaching this exciting milestone. Talk to Sloan Partners about how we will make it easy for you to sell your business to maximize its value as part of your financial retirement fund. We will make sure all your needs are met, and provide customized care and business continuity for your clients.
Not ready to retire yet?
No problem. You have decades of wisdom and experience to share with your clients. If you still want to work and manage your income flow, we welcome you to stay involved in your business as a consultant until you are ready to retire.
Here’s how Sloan Partners can help you:
- Control: You’re the boss, so you will remain in complete control of your clients’ files
- Income: Create a profitable future with an income sharing opportunity
- Risk mitigation: Protect your family by letting Sloan Partners help you take care of your finances, firm and legalities in the event of illness or death
- Productivity: Boost your productivity with our professional accounting and business resources
- Business support: Free up your time to focus on your strengths; we can handle your payroll, office management and administrative issues
Learn more about how Sloan Partners can help you prepare to sell your firm.