Sloan Property Management is always on the lookout for ways to reach potential business tenants and service its current tenants’ needs at the firm’s Toronto office property. With the launch of their new website they have created a one-stop resource that is packed with information and convenient tools for tenants, and even offers a virtual tour for prospective tenants and real estate agents.
While Sloan Partners’ core business is an accounting firm, it has formally launched a website, 4646Dufferin.com, to showcase its successful property management division.
Sloan Property Management currently oversees Sloan Partners’ Toronto office property, which serves approximately 20 business tenants. The tenants are all self-employed professionals such as lawyers, stockbrokers, accountants, bankruptcy trustees and real estate agents.
Prospective tenants and real estate agents can use the website to:
- Book in-person tours
- Take a convenient virtual tour
- View images of the modern amenities
- Discover the community of business professionals who work at 4646 Dufferin
- Learn about on-site networking and referral programs
Current tenants can use the website, including a members-only section, to:
- Access a one-stop source of information related to the facilities and business resources available to them
- Use a streamlined process to reserve meeting rooms
- Make service requests and ask questions
- Post messages on the online bulletin board
- Stay up-to-date on current events, including professional development sessions
Sloan Property Management COO Richard Gold spearheaded the launch of the new website. “I’m proud to share a glimpse of our incredible workspace and community of professionals,” he says. “Potential tenants will enjoy the convenient virtual tour and current tenants will appreciate the website as a central source for all their business resources.”
Visit 4646Dufferin.com today and share the website with business professionals who are in the market for an inviting, professional workspace.