- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
If you’re thinking of starting your own small business, you may have heard that the first thing you need to do is register for a GST or HST number. Registering is the easy part, but what exactly is a GST/HST number and when do you actually need to get one? What is a GST/HST number?... Read MoreRead More
Sloan Group celebrated Halloween by hosting a costume contest where everyone voted for their favourite costume. Employees had a freaky fun time with creative costumes and the party ended with a festival-themed lunch. Check out all the best moments from the fun afternoon.Read MoreRead More
You have an accountant who diligently prepares your tax returns, and if you have a business, your financial statements, a financial advisor who recommends appropriate investments, and a lawyer who prepared a Will and advise on estate planning matters. But chances are they don’t know if the ...Read MoreRead More