- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
As an accountant and financial advisor for over forty years, I have preached and continue to preach the need to constantly evaluate and mitigate risk. That doesn’t mean I would advise a client to not to take any risk, but to assess risks and their potential benefits. I believe in insurance, ...Read MoreRead More
The government continues to release information on how businesses and individuals can access the financial assistance being provided for all of us financially impacted by COVID-19. Details on how to access the Temporary Wage Subsidy for employers can be found here. Small businesses, charities, ...Read MoreRead More
Selling your investment condo, or even a principle residence? Involved in real estate deals or claiming the HST New Housing Rebate? Be prepared to answer some questions. The CRA is sending target taxpayers a real estate questionnaire to make sure the sale of real estate was properly reported ...Read MoreRead More