- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
One of Sloan Partners’ valued clients is also their valued advisor and management training partner. LMI Canada is a coaching and leadership organization, focused on improving communications, productivity and goal setting. In a win-win situation, LMI Canada came to realize that their financial ...Read MoreRead More
Background Family Trusts are a powerful and effective financial planning and asset protection tool. Traditional reasons for creating a trust include will and succession planning, asset and legal liability protection, and asset administration. However, Trust has evolved as a tax planning and ...Read MoreRead More
Business is better when it’s done together. You don’t have to navigate the UK alone! Despite the ongoing turmoil surrounding the lack of certainty with Brexit, Britain doesn’t seem to be putting off foreign investors. Britain is the top investment destination in the world for the first time in ...Read MoreRead More