- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
If the world of cryptocurrency appears to you as a “Wild West” it is because it is. Fortunes are made and lost overnight. Equally buffeted or flat-footed by the cryptocurrency events are the taxing authorities. The Canada Revenue Agency promulgated their initial positions on cryptocurrency ...Read MoreRead More
Do something you love for money, and you will never work a day in your life, or so the saying goes. For many entrepreneurs, the idea of working on something they are passionate about while maintaining full control is a tempting one. However, the grind of actually running a business can sap the ...Read MoreRead More
Can Canadian charities issue tax receipts for donations that are not monetary? The answer depends on the status of the charity and the nature of the donation. The prerequisite for any charity to issue tax receipts of any kind is that it must be recognized by the Canada Revenue Agency as a ...Read MoreRead More