- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Many practitioners are surprised when tax auditors ask for banking records from business owners and their families. Find out the reasons behind these requests and how you can make small business audits proceed more efficiently. Asking taxpayers for their personal banking information is invasive ...Read MoreRead More
We are excited to introduce a new service offering to our valued clients – the Audit Shield Fee-Waiver Service. This is service is supported Accountancy Insurance Brokers Ltd. Simply put, clients that participate in this service will have our fees waived for responding to audits, enquiries, ...Read MoreRead More
Sloan Group celebrated Halloween by hosting a costume contest where everyone voted for their favourite costume. Employees had a freaky fun time with creative costumes and the party ended with a festival-themed lunch. Check out all the best moments from the fun afternoon.Read MoreRead More