- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
In 1995, Phil White and Gerard Vroomen met in a composite materials lab while pursuing advanced engineering degrees at McGill. In 1996, they founded Cervélo Cycles Inc. Cervélo was a significant disrupter and innovator while developing breakthrough technology and became one of the ...Read MoreRead More
Sloan Partners LLP is a member of the Global Morison KSi Media Group. The group deals with issues such as the film and television industry, social media and internet advertising. Member firms contribute to the understanding of an emerging regulatory environment and a challenging tax ...Read MoreRead More
We were recently asked for advice concerning a proposed large charitable donation. The simple question was “Should it be made personally or through a corporation?”. As is usual in all things tax-related, the answer is “It depends…” In this case, there is a very large capital gain on the sale of ...Read MoreRead More