- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
In July of 2017, the Department of Finance sent the Canadian tax community and business owners into a turmoil when they announced radical changes to the taxation of businesses and owners while most people were away for vacation. One of the initiatives which survived in a modified form was the ...Read MoreRead More
1994 Capital Gains Election (a BLAST from the Past) Recently, we have prepared a number of personal tax returns for clients who owned property that was acquired before 1994. The property could be land, cottage property, artworks, securities and rental property. Way back in 1994 the government ...Read MoreRead More
We are excited to announce that Sloan Group now offers you the ability to pay your Sloan invoice online using a secure online payment page. You can now make your payment in full from the comfort of home. Which Payment Methods are Accepted? Credit Card – Pay with Visa or MasterCard. ...Read MoreRead More