- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
In late July the IRS sent letters to 10,000 owners of cryptocurrencies advising them of their tax obligations. In the second week of August, the IRS sent a second round of letters to known users of certain cryptocurrency exchanges. In some cases, the letters sent in July and August come with ...Read MoreRead More
In a recent news release (June 2019) Canada Revenue Agency commented on something they refer to as a “tax gap”. According to CRA, the gap is the amount of unpaid income tax. The recent report focuses on the 2014 tax year and their estimate that between $9.4 billion and $11.4 billion is owed to ...Read MoreRead More
Taxes are a tricky business, making tax planning an essential tool for any business to plan ahead effectively. Regular tax planning can help business owners lower the amount of taxable income, reduce the tax liability, and gain more control of when taxes are paid. At Sloan Partners, we see ...Read MoreRead More