- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
It has now been as many as 28 weeks for some businesses since workers in Ontario have visited the workplace. Perhaps a fortunate few have returned safely already. Whatever the circumstances, organizations are now in the unique position of having to evaluate how their workplaces can function ...Read MoreRead More
Non-Residents Investing In Canadian Real Estate Please join us for an exclusive presentation, featuring James Pastouna, International Private Banker and Shawn Bausch, CPA (CA), Sr. Tax Manager, Sloan Partners LLP. James and Shawn invite you to an intimate and interactive session where they ...Read MoreRead More
To sell or not to sell…that is the question…on the minds of individuals and business owners holding assets that have fallen in value. Fortunately, appropriate tax planning for losses can minimize tax payable and increase cash flow during a period of economic downturn. There is a dizzying array ...Read MoreRead More