Business is better when it’s done together. You don’t have to navigate the UK alone!
Despite the ongoing turmoil surrounding the lack of certainty with Brexit, Britain doesn’t seem to be putting off foreign investors. Britain is the top investment destination in the world for the first time in EY’s report’s 10-year history—overtaking the United States, which has held the top spot since 2014.
Join us for a conversation on how you can tap into the UK and its connected markets in these times and deal with the key areas that affect you—anything from the workforce and local establishment to cross-border trade and taxation.
- 7:30 AM Networking and breakfast
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Panel moderated by Phillip Crawley, CEO & Publisher, The Globe and Mail
- Karima-Catherine (KC) Goundiam, CEO, Red Dot Digital
- Darren Jordan, Partner, Kingston Smith LLP
- Thomas Goldsmith, Policy and Public Affairs Consultant – Brexit and Trade
- Fourth panelist to be announced
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM EDT
Add to Calendar
1 First Canadian Place
100 King Street West, Suite 1600
Toronto, ON M5X 1G5
Idalia Obregon, ED