Gain the Freedom and Flexibility of Being Your Own Boss by Joining Forces with Sloan Partners LLP in Toronto
Are you an accounting professional who craves the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss? If so, join Sloan Partners LLP. You’ll enjoy career independence with the security of business resources and a supportive community of professionals.
Sloan Partners LLP is a full-service accounting firm, offering all the required specialties – yet we run a cost-efficient business model. Our streamlined approach to business allows us to offer superb service at a reasonable price. Our clients appreciate being able to access all the services that larger firms offer while paying lower fees.
Our approach to all our client engagements is to apply general business knowledge and common sense to practical problems. We also encourage creativity and innovative thinking for productive interactions that benefit our clients. We are business people first and accountants by profession.
Our firm was built on servicing the accounting and auditing needs of owner-managed businesses, as well as their extensive tax and business advisory requirements. Each member of our staff brings a business perspective to all aspects of the audit engagement. We have at least two business partners involved in every audit engagement. Our partners are “hands-on,” involved in every aspect.
Gain Access to Much-Needed Resources to Help Successfully Launch or Grow Your Accounting Practice
At Sloan Partners LLP, we want you and your accounting business to prosper. Whether your goal is to successfully launch a new accounting practice or grow an existing one, we offer a range of business resources and support.
- Technology: To make your business productive and professional, we offer high quality, modern business technology, including Wi-Fi, telephone, video, network drive services, printers and copiers.
- Training and Professional Development: Stay up to date with industry trends through our seminars on accounting and business best practices. To increase your productivity, you will also receive an up-to-date tax software package.
- Leads and Referrals: The most powerful form of marketing is positive word of mouth. Our in-house referral program and cross-selling opportunities can help you expand your reach and grow your business through warm sales leads.
- Back Office Support: Run your office with ease and look professional with our IT and administrative support, including reception and mail services.
- Specialized Expertise for Bigger Engagements: Feel confident taking on bigger projects by accessing our pool of diverse experts. For instance, we have assurance specialists who can help you to take on assurance work and expand your service offerings.
- Collaboration and Networking: Expand your network and learn from knowledgeable peers by joining our supportive community of business professionals.
The Benefits of Becoming an Associate at Sloan Partners LLP
Whether you want to start your own accounting practice or take your existing practice to the next level, Sloan Partners LLP can help provide you with a competitive edge. When you join our network, you’ll be in a position to:
- Be your own boss: Savour the independence and flexibility of entrepreneurship. By joining Sloan Partners LLP, you manage your clients, make the decisions, and set your own pricing and schedule. You are in control of your own business.
- Access business support: Why do it all yourself? At Sloan Partners LLP you are never alone. We provide customized service and the business resources you need to start up or grow your business. We’ll even provide you with IT and administrative support so you can focus on moving your business forward.
- Grow your network: Connect with a supportive community of accountants and other business professionals just like you. Build relationships and your professional network just by joining our office. We all help each other succeed and grow.
- Broaden your reach: Expand your service offerings by tapping into our team’s specialties, including expertise with complex assurance work. You’ll feel confident attracting big clients knowing there’s a team of experts available if you need a hand.
- Elevate your professional brand: Quickly boost your business’ visibility and credibility by aligning with our trusted brand. Sloan Partners LLP offers more than “bean counters” – we provide clients with customized care and meaningful insights from trusted business advisors. We welcome your experience to our team.
Testimonials: What Our Associates Are Saying
Don’t just take our word for it that joining Sloan Partners LLP is an ideal solution for accounting professionals working independently. Below are testimonials from three past and present members of our Associate Program:
Sloan Partners stood out for being a medium-sized firm – with a big firm approach. The firm uses the latest technology to improve processes and efficiencies. Sloan also offers a collaborative team of experts, so I always have someone to give me a second opinion. Best of all, I have full control of my own business.
Alon Roitberg, Partner
Thanks to Sloan Partners I was able to grow my accounting practice. I love the team and appreciate their responsiveness. No matter what project comes my way, I know I can get it done on time with support from the in-house advisors and experts.
Olesia Avdiouchtchenko, CPA
Coming to Sloan [Partners] allows a sole practitioner to work in a professional environment with access to affordable back office support. Sloan can also provide support staff if needed for lawyer engagements that a sole practitioner could otherwise not do on their own.
Greg McRae, Partner
Is Sloan Partners LLP Right for You?
Sloan Partners LLP might be the right fit for you. We’re always looking to expand our team with experienced Chartered Professional Accountants who are either starting a new practice or looking to grow their current one. But this doesn’t mean we aren’t selective. We maintain high standards of professionalism to ensure we’re providing our clients with the best possible service. If you possess the following qualities, we’d be happy to consider bringing you on board:
- Experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Honest, ethical, and professional
- Organized and reliable
- Can demonstrate a track record of sound advice and judgment
- Focused on making clients happy through excellent service
Sloan Partners LLP is conveniently located in North York, close to three major highways. Contact us today to learn more about becoming an Associate. Please reach out to us online or call us at 416-665-7735.