Transition into Retirement by Selling Your Firm to Sloan Partners LLP in Toronto
If you’re an accounting professional with your own practice and beginning to think about retirement, you may be wondering how to make that transition in a way that is beneficial to you and your clients. Sloan Partners LLP offers accountants a unique opportunity to take an interim step in their career by selling their firm to us, allowing them to continue their practice, remain independent, and reduce their overhead.
We are a full-service accounting firm, offering all the required specialties, yet we run a cost-efficient business model. Our streamlined approach to business allows us to offer superb service at a reasonable price. Our clients appreciate being able to access all the services that larger firms offer while paying lower fees. Whether you plan to sell your business now or later, we’ll work with you to ensure you and your clients receive a seamless transition and high-quality service.
At Sloan Partners LLP, we want to honour the legacy you have built. You’re in good hands, as we understand your personal and business needs during this important career transition. Our proven experience has led to our reputation as a fair, considerate buyer.
Planning to Retire Soon, But Not Quite Yet?
No problem. You have decades of wisdom and experience to share with your clients. If you still want to work and manage your income flow, we welcome you to stay involved in your business as a consultant until you are ready to retire. Talk to Sloan Partners LLP about how we will make it easy for you to sell your business to maximize its value as part of your financial retirement fund. We will make sure all your needs are met and provide customized care and business continuity for your clients. This is an exciting and important milestone in your career and it’s important to manage it in the right way.
The Benefits of Selling to Sloan Partners LLP
Our approach to all our client engagements is to apply general business knowledge and common sense to practical problems. We also encourage creativity and innovative thinking for productive interactions that benefit our clients. We are business people first and accountants by profession.
Our firm was built on servicing the accounting and auditing needs of owner-managed businesses, as well as their extensive tax and business advisory requirements. All our staff bring a business perspective to all aspects of the audit engagement. We have at least two business partners involved in every audit engagement. Our partners are “hands-on,” involved in every aspect.
Maximize your business value by selling your accounting firm to Sloan Partners LLP. We will protect your client relationships and you can stay involved as a consultant until you are ready to retire. By choosing us, you will receive the following benefits:
- Income: Receive an upfront cash payment
- Peace of mind: We are a trusted buyer with a reputation for being fair
- Control: Establish your own retirement timeline
- Freedom: Stay on as a consultant if you want to continue to be your own boss, set your own pricing and hours, and make your own decisions
- Business resources: As a consultant, you can access modern business technology, tools and training to keep you active in our industry
Sloan Partners LLP is committed to honouring your needs, your timelines and the legacy of your accounting practice. Whether you plan to retire now or in the future, we offer a range of resources and support to help you transition your business with ease, including:
- Owner Retirement Support: We’ll make it easy for you to sell your business to maximize its value as part of your financial retirement fund. We’ll provide customized care and business continuity for you and your clients.
- Succession Planning and Transitioning Out: Stay involved in your business as a consultant until you are ready to retire. You will remain in control of your clients’ files while creating a profitable future with an income sharing opportunity.
- Technology: To make your business efficient and professional, we offer high quality, modern business technology, including Wi-Fi, telephone, video, network drive services, printers and copiers.
- Training and Professional Development: Stay up to date with industry trends through our seminars on accounting and business best practices. To increase your productivity, you will also receive an up-to-date tax software package.
- Leads and Referrals: The most powerful form of marketing is positive word of mouth. Our in-house referral program and cross-selling opportunities can help you expand your reach and grow your business through warm sales leads.
- Back Office Support: Run your office with ease and look professional with our IT and administrative support, including reception and mail services.
- Specialized Expertise for Bigger Engagements: Feel confident taking on bigger projects by accessing our pool of diverse experts. For instance, we have assurance specialists who can help you to take on assurance work and expand your service offerings.
- Collaboration and networking: Expand your network and learn from knowledgeable peers by joining our supportive community of business professionals.
When my accounting practice was growing too fast for a sole practitioner to handle alone, I approached Sloan Partners. Our negotiations were straightforward and I’m happy to say I got the price I asked for. They’re an honourable, organized company and they really know what they’re doing.
Sell Your Firm to Sloan Partners LLP and Make the Move Toward Your Next Adventure
You’ve worked hard to build your own accounting firm. Now you’re considering your next steps so you can plan your future with confidence. Whether you plan to retire now or in the future, you can trust the team at Sloan Partners LLP to help you sell your firm and plan a seamless exit strategy.
Sloan Partners LLP is conveniently located in North York, close to three major highways. Contact us today to learn more about how selling your firm to Sloan Partners LLP can help you take the next step towards retirement. Please reach out to us online or call us at 416-665-7735.