Sloan Group Partners is focused and committed to ensure that clients receive the best advice available. To ensure we provide them this service, we require an experienced and capable individual to take charge of book keeping needs of our clients. If you are looking to advance your career with a dynamic firm that will support your development then this is the place for you.
Our employees build close work relationships with clients and staff including the partners.
Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to;
- Bookkeeping and Journal Entries
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll and generating remittances for clients.
- GST/HST filings and remittances
- Bank reconciliations
- WSIB remittances
- Excellent Communication skills
- T4/T5 preparation
- Knowledge of T1 and T2 basic tax preparation will be an asset
- Other duties as needed
All applicants must possess the following qualifications;
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks. Should have done full cycle book keeping.
- Diploma in accounting will be an asset.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping role preferably in an accounting firm
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Managing a wide range of different clients and industries
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Taxprep, Forms and write up will be an asset
Please note this job may require going to clients office/bank.
We offer flexible work hours in a casual and professional working environment.
Growth potential for the right candidate.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FULL CYCLE BOOK KEEPING EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: North York, ON
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE BOOKKEEPER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS AD.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com