STAFF ACCOUNTANT CPA
Well established accounting firm is seeking a full time experienced Staff Accountant to join our team.
To ensure we provide our clients with the best possible service, we require an experienced and capable staff accountant to take charge of year end files. If you are looking to advance your career with a dynamic firm that will support your development then this is the place for you.
Our employees build close work relationships with clients and staff including the partners.
- Performing compilation & assurance engagements
- Effectively and independently complete engagements.
- Deliver completed files for review on a timely basis.
- Preparation of personal, corporate and trust income tax returns along with other tax information forms
- Conduct individual & corporate tax filing and planning
- Dealing with tax authorities
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with clients, co-workers and all levels of staff and management.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree
- Currently enrolled as a CPA student or recently designated
- A minimum of 1‐2 years of experience in a public accounting firm, with a progression in complexity of responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer flexible work hours in a casual and professional working environment.
Growth potential for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- North York, ON
- public practice: 2 years
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org