Do the freedom and flexibility of entrepreneurship appeal to you? If you are an experienced, self-motivated Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) who is looking to start or grow your own accounting practice in the Greater Toronto Area, Sloan Partners might be the right place for you.
At Sloan Partners, LLP, we’re always looking for talented, experienced Chartered Professional Accountants (CPAs) to join our growing team. We’re a progressive, client-focused accounting firm in Toronto.
By joining our team as an Associate, you will work on diverse, challenging projects and gain professional development opportunities. You can apply your innovative ideas for improving efficiency and client service while enjoying a productive work environment with great work-life balance.
Gain Independence Within the Accounting Field
Joining Sloan Partners LLP as an Associate can give you independence and responsibility within the accounting profession. Self-employment within the accounting profession may fit your personality, lifestyle and career goals if you are willing to “do it all,” embrace risk, motivate yourself and make decisions. If most of these qualities apply to you, you have a strong entrepreneurial mindset. You may want to pursue an entrepreneurial career path.
Is Sloan Partners for You?
Sloan Partners might be the right fit for you if you have these qualities:
- Experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- You are either: Starting a new accounting practice or Taking your existing practice to the next level
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Honest, ethical professional with integrity
- Organized and reliable
- Track record of sound advice and judgment
- Focused on making clients happy through excellent service
If this sounds like you, contact us today to learn more about becoming an Associate.
What Our Associates Say
– Olesia Avdiouchtchenko
Benefits of Mid-Size Firms (Like Ours)
When considering where to take your accounting career next, the size of a firm is important. A firm’s size should fit your personality, career goals and lifestyle.
At Sloan Partners, we’re a mid-sized accounting firm that offers all the services large accounting firms do, coupled with the collegial atmosphere of a small firm.
Benefits of joining our mid-size firm (rather than a large accounting firm) include:
- Superior work-life balance
- Your success is visible
- The company is more agile and open to change
- Your responsibilities are more varied, so you get to be more entrepreneurial
- Your hours may be more flexible
- Relaxed, family-like atmosphere
- Get to know your colleagues better
- Less competition
- Flatter management structure
- More client interaction. You often start working with clients on day one.
Benefits of Becoming an Associate at Sloan Partners
Sloan Partners can help you grow your business and gain a competitive edge. Whether you seek to start your own accounting firm or grow your existing practice, Sloan Partners gives you the following benefits:
- 1. Freedom: Be your own boss, set your own pricing and hours, and make your own decisions
- 2. Technology: Stay productive with our high-quality Wi-Fi, telephone, video, network drives, etc.
- 3. Tools: Use best practices with our up-to-date accounting and tax software
- 4. Training: Stay current on industry trends with our professional development events
- 5. Referrals: Earn word-of-mouth marketing through our in-house lead generation program
- 6. Administrative Support: Look professional with our IT and administrative support, including mail and reception services
- 7. Specialized Expertise: Take on bigger projects by accessing our pool of experts
- 8. Networking Opportunities: Expand your network by joining our supportive community of business professionals
Take your accounting career further by joining the Sloan Partners team as an Associate. All you need to do is fill in our convenient online form and we will contact you.
Download our “The Right Move: Get Strategic About Your Accounting Career” eBook to learn about trends in accounting careers and how Sloan Partners can help you navigate to a successful future.